Thursday 1 August 2013

Hello happiness.. :-)

One of my interests is to create a blog and write about something i feel great to share. It might be my views, my achievements, my enjoyments. I just feel great to write about something in a good order. Thanks to my inspiration, as till now i was a bit hesitant to write. Now am out of all silly obstacles and starting my journey in accomplishing my interest to write. 

A beautiful name 'Sudarshini' sparkled in my mind. Immediately i named this blog without any second thought. The meaning i felt is 'a vehicle for a good journey towards one's inner power'.
This blog is so related to me. 

Enjoy reading and do write your suggestions.  .

6 comments:

  1. Great start Teja and excellent idea ..Keep Writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going Teja. I do know, what an awesome singer you are and i wish your name grow big in no time. Hoping something big from you pretty soon:) Wish you all luck ans success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Souji: Thank u akka.. Do read my first article :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gowri Shankar: Thank u so much. Keep reading, one day u definitely read that big thing... :-)once again thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sudarshini means a beautiful lady, mostly belonging to Kumbh rashi with dominant planet Saturn and Sathabhisham Nakshatra. The name also reminds us of Sudarshana (Chakra), which has no match in this Universe. Whatever starts on a good note, keeps going. The blog has successfully completed one year though the number of articles are a few. Of course, the quality of the content, the thoughts put in coupled with the age of the blogger, make us forget that issue. Musically speaking, it's quite incidental and interesting that the name Sudarshini has four notes of saptha swaras - 'S' (Sa), 'r' (re), 'd' (dha) and 'ni'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feeling good to see a comment from you sir.. Thank you so much :-)
      Yes, there is a definite meaning for the word "SUDARSHINI".. But my meaning to the word (from the way I felt/perceived) is "traveller (darshini) towards a good/right destination" in that way it has become a channel for me to unlock my inner power... :-)

      Delete